Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Barbara Owes an Apology

johnb is offline Verified 3-Star Forum General

Default Re: Barbara Owes an Apology

This is a fascinating thread. I return to it now to point out a few key facts.

1- Male and female employees at Connexion Technologies suffered sexual harassment directly from Glen Lang.

2- One female employee was so offended and to borrow a phrase was hounded out of Connexion by these slobbering dogs in the executive suites. She had to block their emails AFTER she left the company.

3- Glen and his executive team had party pads in Florida and other locations and paid for private parties with strippers (read prostitutes) for potential customers.

4- Glen hired a best friend to fill an executive position at Connexion, a convicted Child Molestor.

This guy, Glen Lang, former Mayor of Cary is an extreme leftwing Democrat. He's still in good with his party. They're silent about the details coming out of Connexion these days.

It's funny, the Republicans are allegedly running a "war on women" yet Jennifer Weiss (left wing Democrat in the NCGA) is still Glen Lang's friend. Check it out on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....139&sk=friends

Exactly what does Glen Lang have to do to provoke any outrage or condemnation from his fellow Democrats? Is his conduct really that of an individual that treats women as human beings? This guy is functionally a pimp. Add to that the fact that he shelters a ChiMo.

Who knew Jennifer Weiss was okay with this. I wonder if she's okay with current elected Democrats buying/renting the services of strippers/prostitutes/single mothers working their way through college or if it's only former elected Democrats doing this that she's okay with?

You really should be careful who you friend on Facebook people.

It is odd isn't it? People would be very upset if their little girl was the pole dancer/prostitute, but it's okay for someone elses daughter to be the pole dancer/prostitute? Really? Nice going Glen.
    Last edited by johnb; 05-03-2012 at 08:59 PM.

...oh, anyone who wants to pretend that the Langster was "different" when he was Mayor, that person is delusional at best. Lang is now as he ever was, he hasn't changed. Some of us were sober and honest enough to call the crook/creeper out for being exactly what he was.

Not being a member of a political party means I have no partisan reason to NOT accept the truth about any particular politician. A lot of Cary/Wake Dems wish to believe things that are improbable at best. They want to pretend that Glen wasn't exactly what he was then and remains now. They want to pretend that what Glen did while Mayor of Cary does not matter in the here and now. Those people are lying to themselves for purely partisan reasons. Our municipal government remains stained by this individual. We have a legacy of secret deals, corruption, arrogant unaccountability, and municipal government middle finger first that was bequeathed to us by Glen Lang.

I want my local government back! I want to know that the elected officials in Cary city hall are accountable and responsive to the voters. We still don't have that, instead of Lang today with DavisandHighHouse.org corrupting our local politics with their little game playing. I want, no I demand the transparency and the accountability we lost. Gayle Adcock, the person on the council who allegedly represents Scottish Hills won't respond to any email I send in requesting help on various issues in our neighborhood. I get it, I don't put money in her re-election coffers, I'm not a part of the Whine and Cheese crowd, I'm not her buddy. I get that. I am a property owner and resident of the city of Cary. I am disempowered by Jim Goodnight's assets on the city council. His city, his municipal government.

"This kind of thing happens in politics. If you dish it out, you better be able to take it." -- Jennifer Robinson

Yes, yes it does Jennifer. While the quote was about the hyped "scandal" of DavisandHighHouse.com, it is a good quote. Much like a former ex-Mayor of Cary who ran wild like a lunatic through our municipal government and behaved pretty much like a cancer on our body politic. Now, he is again in trouble for his awful judgement and decision making skills. Glen bullied a lot of people as Mayor and as CEO. Hopefully he is prepared to man up and deal with his failings honestly this time, he sure as hell didn't do that last time.