Thread: Forum Poster

MattD is offline Verified Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    2-Star Forum General

Default Forum Poster

DonH

There are many different levels of "status" on Cary Politics, i.e. Newbie, Jr. Poster, Executive Poster, 2 Star General.... Do you have posted a list that shows how many entries a person needs to move up a level? And yes, I'm posting this to continue my ladder climbing.
    Matt Danielson

"Wisdom trumps fear" - Matthew Danielson

"Too often we… enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy

dhyatt is offline Super Moderator Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

Default Re: Forum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MattD
    DonH

There are many different levels of "status" on Cary Politics, i.e. Newbie, Jr. Poster, Executive Poster, 2 Star General.... Do you have posted a list that shows how many entries a person needs to move up a level? And yes, I'm posting this to continue my ladder climbing.
    Since you asked...

<table><tr><td align="left">Newbie</td><td align="right">1-24</td></tr><tr><td align="left">Jr. Poster</td><td align="right">25-99</td></tr><tr><td align="left">Sr. Poster</td><td align="right">100-249</td></tr><tr><td align="left">Executive Poster</td><td align="right">250-499</td></tr><tr><td align="left">Forum General</td><td align="right">500-999</td></tr><tr><td align="left">2-Star Forum General</td><td align="right">1000 - 2499</td></tr><tr><td align="left">3-Star Forum General</td><td align="right">2500 - 4999</td></tr><tr><td align="left">4-Star Forum General</td><td align="right">5000+</td></tr></table>
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org