Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: You Cannot Make This Stuff Up

Default Re: You Cannot Make This Stuff Up

I have to agree with Wup and Dharma - full legalization.

dhyatt is offline Super Moderator Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

Make sure you read all the way to the end, it's not that long. It's comical and reminds me of my kids when they were young and had the traditional "he touched me!!, she touched me first!!" fights in the back seat of the car.

Gibbs Takes on Rush Limbaugh
    http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/0...rush-limbaugh/
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org

Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

It's been awhile but I find it impossible to pass up this obvious candidate for "You Can't Make This Stuff Up!" Obama calling BS on Romney is beyond comical and definitely a perverse case of the pot calling the kettle black...

Published on The Weekly Standard (http://www.weeklystandard.com)

Obama: Romney's a 'Bulls-----'

Daniel Halper

October 25, 2012 9:00 AM

President Barack Obama told Rolling Stone that Mitt Romney is a "********ter." Mike Allen reports:
    FIRST LOOK – Rolling Stone cover, “Obama and the Road Ahead: The Rolling Stone Interview,” by Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … [S]he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a ********ter, I can tell.”’”

Copyright 2012 Weekly Standard LLC.

Source URL: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ls_657708.html
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org

Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

Uhh..... Yea, ok...

http://www.wral.com/shark-falls-from...urse/11702640/

Shark falls from sky onto Calif. golf course

Posted: 9:03 p.m. yesterday
    Updated: 9:05 p.m. yesterday SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif. &mdashNobody yelled "Fore!" at a Southern California golf course when a 2-foot-long shark dropped out of the sky and flopped around on the 12th tee.
    The 2-pound leopard shark was apparently plucked from the ocean by a bird then dropped on San Juan Hills Golf Club, Melissa McCormack, director of club operations, said Thursday.
    No one was teeing up when the shark fell Monday afternoon, although some golfers had just left the area, she said.
    A course marshal, who makes sure players maintain an appropriate pace, saw something moving around on the tee and went to investigate. He found the shark bleeding with puncture wounds, where it seems the bird had held it in its grasp.
    The marshal put the shark in his golf cart and drove it back to the clubhouse.
    "He went above and beyond," McCormack said.
    The marshal, McCormack and employee Bryan Stizer wanted to help the small shark, so they stuck it in a bucket of water. Then somebody remembered it wasn't a fresh water animal, so they stirred up some "homemade sea water" using sea salt from the kitchen, she said.
    "We knew we had to get it to the ocean as fast as possible," McCormack said.
    She grabbed a photo of the shark before Stizer headed to the sea.
    "When Brian put it in the water, it didn't move," she said, "but then it flipped and took off."
    It's the first time anyone could remember a shark falling from the sky at the golf course.
    "We have your typical coyotes, skunks and the occasional mountain lion, but nothing like a shark," McCormack said.

Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org