Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: IOPL Graduates

Dharma is offline Verified Site Supporter
    3-Star Forum General

Default Re: IOPL Graduates

Quote Originally Posted by dhyatt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by d4vendel View Post
    ...at least this is a diversion from the usual Daryl/Dharma slugfest...can't really say much else...

You owe me a new keyboard!
    And please come and wipe the Coke off my computer screen....

For the record, Daryl and I, pretty much, fight over our ideological differences and not so much of this business of trying to ruin someone. It makes me uncomfortable that Chris is so trained on this.

Also, I have been getting emails from Gene Messick - who I thought might be a fringe person but the more Chris posts, the more I think Messick might be telling the truth about the NC Democratic party. Perhaps legitimate Dem party members should have a talk with Chris because he's making you all look like vampires.

CatherineE Guest

Default Re: Exposing the Wake County Democratic Party committee

Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    And I won't be e-mailing you Catherine, or calling you on your cell phone. I prefer to respond to your wild accusations in public, and don't like my phone calls recorded where things possibly could be done to make it appear that I said something I didn't. I don't know where I get the idea that you might record my calls (or even confidential board meetings), but I just don't want to e-mail you, call you or talk with you on the phone.
    Chris, I'm tired of dealing with you and your denial. You can't get your facts straight, you avoid the truth and deflect with smears irrelevant to the subject. Your constant innuendoes, half-truths, "wild accusations" and moon-bat crazy behavior have cost you the credibility you once had concerning IRV. Good luck with that.

Don is offline Verified Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    2-Star Forum General

Default Re: Exposing the Wake County Democratic Party committee

And I told you once before - stated very clearly on Cary Politics - that I have not and do not post on Cary Politics (or any other blog) under more than one screen name/profile. I do not use those or any other names. I only post as VVActivist on Cary Politics.
    Chris has responded to and refuted accusations that he has posted under an alias numerous times. Believe him or not.

Now how about you Catherine - do you post on Cary Politics under any other names besides the one I am responding to?
    I have yet to hear a response from Catherine regarding same.
    Don

MattD is offline Verified Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    2-Star Forum General

Dhyatt - There is no reason this thread should be allowed to continue.
    Matt Danielson

"Wisdom trumps fear" - Matthew Danielson

"Too often we… enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy

DarylB Guest

Just SO glad to be a REPUBLICAN!!!
    Perhaps, the remedy for all this is to impose a NUISANCE TAX on those who seek to malign others, in true DEMOCRATIC party fashion. Those who have attacked CatherineE so vigorously may not stop, but at least they'd go broke while stockpiling the government with cash so the rest of us don't have to fund their artwork.

Actually, the ORIGINAL thread was pretty good, (IOPL), and perhaps the thread just needs to get back on topic.......
    Last edited by DarylB; 03-18-2009 at 05:01 PM.

dhyatt is offline Super Moderator Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

Quote Originally Posted by MattD View Post
    Dhyatt - There is no reason this thread should be allowed to continue.
    I'll lock it after this so I can have the last word ...although I if it were Republicans in a public meltdown... Oh, wait... We've already seen that time and time again
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org