Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
1. Why don't you call the mayor to verify instead of making an allegation? The mayor called me yesterday and said several others have called him about asking me to run and those same folks have neglected to mention his response. If you do/did call him, please let us know what he tells you.
I spoke to the Mayor. Do you REALLY want me to post here for everyone to read what he told me? I have thus far hesitated on doing so out of respect for the mayor's wishes not to be brought into this race.
Yes, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
6. I believe you've confused not having the support of some democrats who enjoy stalking me with the actual democratic party. I hadn't thought to ask for the local party's support given this is a nonpartisan race. The WCDP typically does not focus on municipality races when there are countywide races at hand like the WC school board elections.
Anyone who knows anything about local politics in Wake County these days knows this statement couldn't be farther from the truth. You - a democratic party official - hadn't thought about asking your party for help???? LOL.....
Don, as you know, infighting and personal feuds exist in both parties but you go right on believing what you want to believe. Did you know I was re-elected to the State Executive Committee 3 months ago at the Wake County Democratic Party's convention and re-elected as a precinct officer in March? So apparently not everyone is buying the rumor you're peddling. I would caution you, though, to seek out a more balanced, credible party "source" than the guy the Cary police department had to counsel for making threats to me and stalking me on blogs. This association will hurt your credibility.
Actually Catherine, the SEC ballot process was so confusing and so few people voted a full slate of 37 candidates that a person could get a seat on the SEC with as few as 5 votes. I believe that is all you got. A fellow precinct chair voted for you for "sh*ts and giggles" (I am paraphrasing his words) because he didn't think you would get enough votes to be on the SEC . Turns out he was wrong.

And as far as the Cary Police having to "counsel" anyone - you have that wrong too. The Cary PD knows what a metaphor is - and they were practically apologizing for wasting my time. And if anyone is stalking anyone else on the blogs - ask your friends (listed below) what they know about "blogstalking":

Sj Patel, S Patel, KDfurnish, Egghead(?), Woptido, R Singh, Get a clue, T Boyd, Michelle S, Ann S, or the well known Paul V Buitenen

SJ Patel and S Patel are the same ID on Facebook - a person that no one has ever met. SJ/S Patel admitted to "flirting" with me on Facebook (I can produce the screenshot) and had I known who it really was at the time, I'd have hurled on my computer.

Chris Telesca