Now that's funny!
    Unless you live in New Hill.
    True. But you can be pretty funny.

dhyatt is offline Super Moderator Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

Default Re: Cary - Distict "C"

I now have in hand copies of court cases involving Ms. Evangelista as well as those involving Mr. Telesca. If either of them starts mudslinging and threatening libel etc... again, I will use the actual court documents to settle the allegations by simply posting the documents here. Based on what I have read, I strongly urge all parties involved to simply knock it off or risk further public embarrassment. You want to talk issues? Fine. You want to air dirty laundry? Do so at your own risk.
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org

CatherineE Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dhyatt View Post
    I now have in hand copies of court cases involving Ms. Evangelista as well as those involving Mr. Telesca. If either of them starts mudslinging and threatening libel etc... again, I will use the actual court documents to settle the allegations by simply posting the documents here. Based on what I have read, I strongly urge all parties involved to simply knock it off or risk further public embarrassment. You want to talk issues? Fine. You want to air dirty laundry? Do so at your own risk.
    Don H.

How about we set the record straight right here and right now? I have had two court cases in my lifetime. Those two include an ongoing injury case involving a 2006 pedestrian-truck accident (I was the pedestrian) and a lawsuit against an employer for violating labor laws which settled out of court rather handsomely. If anything, those cases demonstrate my willingness to stand up for my rights and refusal to allow anyone to run me over (pun intended).

You should know from the court filing I've taken on bigger fish than you, and won. For the record, I have asked you repeatedly to implement steps against those who've violated your own site's conduct policy. However, you've chosen to become annoyed with this target (well before I was a candidate), instead of the perp. Sorry if Cary Police find sniper comments alarming. Didn't the police tell you to do a better job monitoring Telesca?

Odd how you allow someone to attack but take issue with the target begins defending and refuting those attacks labeling that "bickering." I can only presume you've let Telesca run amok because it serves your purpose to somehow help my opponent get re-elected. That or you don't actually understand libel lawsuits. You see, public figures actually can win libel suits, they just have to prove malice (knowingly publishing false information).

So, hypothetically speaking, just how many lies does Telesca get to publish before you ban him? It's no wonder none of the other candidates will post on CP when you allow weirdos to spew garbage at will.

Silly me, here I thought this was an ethical and non-partisan website. If you ever get your circus under control and ban clowns like Telesca, maybe candidates will actually post on CaryPolitics.
    Last edited by CatherineE; 09-07-2009 at 11:27 PM.

Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    Don H.

How about we set the record straight right here and right now? I have had two court cases in my lifetime. Those two include an ongoing injury case involving a 2006 pedestrian-truck accident (I was the pedestrian) and a lawsuit against an employer for violating labor laws which settled out of court rather handsomely. If anything, those cases demonstrate my willingness to stand up for my rights and refusal to allow anyone to run me over (pun intended).

You should know from the court filing I've taken on bigger fish than you, and won. For the record, I have asked you repeatedly to implement steps against those who've violated your own site's conduct policy. However, you've chosen to become annoyed with this target (well before I was a candidate), instead of the perp. Sorry if Cary Police find sniper comments alarming. Didn't the police tell you to do a better job monitoring Telesca?

Odd how you allow someone to attack but take issue with the target begins defending and refuting those attacks labeling that "bickering." I can only presume you've let Telesca run amok because it serves your purpose to somehow help my opponent get re-elected. That or you don't actually understand libel lawsuits. You see, public figures actually can win libel suits, they just have to prove malice (knowingly publishing false information).

So, hypothetically speaking, just how many lies does Telesca get to publish before you ban him? It's no wonder none of the other candidates will post on CP when you allow weirdos to spew garbage at will.

Silly me, here I thought this was an ethical and non-partisan website. If you ever get your circus under control and ban clowns like Telesca, maybe candidates will actually post on CaryPolitics.
    Suit yourself but don't threaten me. I've been more than patient with both of you.
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org

CatherineE Guest

Suit yourself but don't threaten me. I've been more than patient with both of you.
    Seriously, Don? This is ironic after you "threatened" to post case documents. The patience works both ways, DH. You allowing libel to be posted --and leaving it up -- on your website becomes a greater issue. Of course, removing the libel seems to be the best solution. Better yet, banning the source of libel would also prevent further problems. That said, you just go on ahead and suit yourself.

Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

Seriously, Don? This is ironic after you "threatened" to post case documents. The patience works both ways, DH. You allowing libel to be posted --and leaving it up -- on your website becomes a greater issue. Of course, removing the libel seems to be the best solution. Better yet, banning the source of libel would also prevent further problems. That said, you just go on ahead and suit yourself.
    You shouldn't misquote me either. I didn't threaten to post the court docs if you and Chris started it up again, I promised. Chris posted his last blast and I let stand your defense. ...and the rest is up to you and him.
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org

CatherineE Guest

You shouldn't misquote me either. I didn't threaten to post the court docs if you and Chris started it up again, I promised. Chris posted his last blast and I let stand your defense. ...and the rest is up to you and him.
    Oh, please. Promise, threat, whateverrrrr. The fact remains you allowing Telesca access to fling poo through your website (and you know he can't help himself) means you'll only have yourself to blame for the repercussions. Don't say I didn't try to help you. Good night, Don.

Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

Oh, please. Promise, threat, whateverrrrr. The fact remains you allowing Telesca access to fling poo through your website (and you know he can't help himself) means you'll only have yourself to blame for the repercussions. Don't say I didn't try to help you. Good night, Don.
    Ditto. Good night, Catherine.
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org

chaboard is offline Verified Site Supporter
    2-Star Forum General

. Good night, Don.
    Ditto. Good night, Catherine.
    Good night JohnBoy
    "OMG - someone on the internet is WRONG!"

Charlie Board

I am still waiting for Jack Smith, or his supporters, to explain his vote on Davis High House.
    Ann Schleiss
    Cary Resident