Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: Cary - District "C"

CatherineE Guest

Default Re: Cary - District "C"

Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post

Catherine - I have the slate cards waiting here for you - that you wrote me you were going to come pick up this morning. We'll be here till 7, but we really want to spend the rest of the day giving signs out to precinct chairs and slate cards out to poll greeters.

P.S.: The fortune cookie from Beansprout states: "Compassion will cure more than condemnation."
    Chris do you mean you do or you don't want to spend the rest of the day at the sign shop? Will be there shortly.

CatherineE Guest

Quote Originally Posted by C. Daily View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    It's official, C.Daily has left Cary and moved to Rantsville. FYI...you were busted for lying and fabricating yet another story, this time about an imaginary flyer. How's that name-calling?
    Checked with my friend about the material we collected at early voting and you are correct it was not your flyer. Wanted to make sure I set the record straight from my end.

Busted is usually used as slang by law enforcement. Do you use it constantly because you have been busted so many times?

If I live in Rantsville then you must be the Mayor!
    Oh so now you're setting the record straight after getting caught in a lie? Looks exactly like a confession. Not only does law enforcement use the term "busted" but so does the media. FYI...my father is a retired Alaska State Trooper so I'm well aware of the vernacular term for people like you. Most surprising statement you've made to date is that you have a friend.
    At least I can admit when I am mistaken. Confession no, unlike you as a Catholic can go into the dark space and get forgiveness daily (you probably go hourly) again, unlike you in the thread about the Mayor where the actual email from the Mayor was posted you still are unable to admit that the Mayor did not ask you to run or endorses you as you claim. For people like me implies that you are putting me in a box when I am just a law abiding citizen who can't tolerate selfish, self center, manipulative people like you. It is a shame that your father was not able to rub off any of the qualities that most law enforcement professionals have, but then again you are from Alaska and it is obvious that the moral compass if off there. Yes I do have friends because I don't use people and throw them away or make them victims as you do.
    Lets see, you don't like Alaskans, you don't like Catholics, and you don't like me. Sounds like I won't be on your Christmas card list.

Catherine - I have the slate cards waiting here for you - that you wrote me you were going to come pick up this morning. We'll be here till 7, but we really want to spend the rest of the day giving signs out to precinct chairs and slate cards out to poll greeters.

P.S.: The fortune cookie from Beansprout states: "Compassion will cure more than condemnation."
    Chris do you mean you do or you don't want to spend the rest of the day at the sign shop? Will be there shortly.
    I and the rest of the Sign Shop staff will be here till 7. But towards the end of the day, we want to be concentrating on getting signs out to UNA precincts. So the sooner you are here the better.
    Chris Telesca - here is my sig: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson

CatherineE Guest

It's official, C.Daily has left Cary and moved to Rantsville. FYI...you were busted for lying and fabricating yet another story, this time about an imaginary flyer. How's that name-calling?
    Checked with my friend about the material we collected at early voting and you are correct it was not your flyer. Wanted to make sure I set the record straight from my end.

Busted is usually used as slang by law enforcement. Do you use it constantly because you have been busted so many times?

Oh so now you're setting the record straight after getting caught in a lie? Looks exactly like a confession. Not only does law enforcement use the term "busted" but so does the media. FYI...my father is a retired Alaska State Trooper so I'm well aware of the vernacular term for people like you. Most surprising statement you've made to date is that you have a friend.
    At least I can admit when I am mistaken. Confession no, unlike you as a Catholic can go into the dark space and get forgiveness daily (you probably go hourly) again, unlike you in the thread about the Mayor where the actual email from the Mayor was posted you still are unable to admit that the Mayor did not ask you to run or endorses you as you claim. For people like me implies that you are putting me in a box when I am just a law abiding citizen who can't tolerate selfish, self center, manipulative people like you. It is a shame that your father was not able to rub off any of the qualities that most law enforcement professionals have, but then again you are from Alaska and it is obvious that the moral compass if off there. Yes I do have friends because I don't use people and throw them away or make them victims as you do.
    Lets see, you don't like Alaskans, you don't like Catholics, and you don't like me. Sounds like I won't be on your Christmas card list.
    I did not say that I do not like Alaskans or Catholics but thanks for admitting that you are selfish, self centered and manipulative. You have to find a new tag line besides the Christmas card list.
    Sure you did.
    Catholics: "unlike you as a Catholic can go into the dark space and get forgiveness daily (you probably go hourly)"
    Alaskans: "you are from Alaska and it is obvious that the moral compass if off there."

I did not say that I do not like Alaskans or Catholics but thanks for admitting that you are selfish, self centered and manipulative. You have to find a new tag line besides the Christmas card list.
    What are you ranting about now? Admitting selfishness? manipulation? self-centered? Where is that exactly? Your obsession is self-inflicted.
    First you must read what you wrote and then you will understand what I wrote in reply. I know it must be a "bear" of a day for you. Late picking up your campaign material from Chris. Trying to confuse the idea that a public email is somehow a private email. Not much time to campaign. Have a glass of wine and relax it is almost over.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

First you must read what you wrote and then you will understand what I wrote in reply. I know it must be a "bear" of a day for you. Late picking up your campaign material from Chris. Trying to confuse the idea that a public email is somehow a private email. Not much time to campaign. Have a glass of wine and relax it is almost over.
    Somebody's scrambling for material and it's not me. Picking up signs three hours before closing isn't late no matter how much you want to try to paint another false picture. Obviously, you don't understand the ethical matter here since you don't have any.
    I was under the impression from the e-mail you wrote me that you were going to pick up the material in the morning - which would be before 12 noon. If closing was at 8 PM, and you showed up 3 hours before closing, that puts your pick up time sometime around 5 - which is nearly 5 hours later than 12 noon. For a variety of reasons I will not go into here - that did put a crimp in the schedules of three other people who were there at the Sign Shop with me. Had I not received a call from someone who saw your postings on CP on Monday, and then posted a reminder to you, I am not sure when you would have picked up your material. But we were not planning to remain open after 8, as we had signs to get out to other parts of the county that night.
    Chris Telesca - here is my sig: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson

CatherineE Guest

Somebody's scrambling for material and it's not me. Picking up signs three hours before closing isn't late no matter how much you want to try to paint another false picture. Obviously, you don't understand the ethical matter here since you don't have any.
    I was under the impression from the e-mail you wrote me that you were going to pick up the material in the morning - which would be before 12 noon. If closing was at 8 PM, and you showed up 3 hours before closing, that puts your pick up time sometime around 5 - which is nearly 5 hours later than 12 noon. For a variety of reasons I will not go into here - that did put a crimp in the schedules of three other people who were there at the Sign Shop with me. Had I not received a call from someone who saw your postings on CP on Monday, and then posted a reminder to you, I am not sure when you would have picked up your material. But we were not planning to remain open after 8, as we had signs to get out to other parts of the county that night.
    Chris, I arrived at 4pm with my son, not that it matters. It really took four of you to hand out flyers at the warehouse?

Chris, I arrived at 4pm with my son, not that it matters. It really took four of you to hand out flyers at the warehouse?
    We were handing out flyers AND signs. Perhaps you didn't see all the bundles of signs we had in the room. We have extra people on hand in case someone needs to leave, take care of personal business, and also to provide whatever other support may be necessary.

Your e-mail to me from the day before mentioned picking up materials in the morning - which is when we were expecting you.

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Re: Updated Information -- Please Read: [Fwd: Poll Greeter/Sign Shop/Slate Card info for HD coordinators]
    Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 19:47:08 -0400
    To: Chris Telesca (e-mail address removed)
    CC: (e-mail addresses removed by CJT - but this e-mail was cc:ed to Wake Dems Chair Jack Nichols among others)

Chris,

I'll be by at the sign shop tomorrow morning to get the slate cards for the other precincts (06-07, 12-05, 18-02, 18-05 and 20-05). Precinct 20-02 is not in District C so you may want to find someone else to handle that precinct.

I'll contact Yevonne and work it out with her to cover when she's not there at 04-03, 04-06, 04-12, 18-03 and 18-08. Please send me her email address. I'll take the extra 50 slate cards for these 5 precincts to make sure we have them on hand.

Still working on poll coverage confirmations and will provide that info as soon as its firm for your grid.

Thanks.

Catherine
    The morning ends at 12 noon.

And yes I know the life of a candidate is a harried one, and you have tons of things to do the day before a campaign. But I got called by several people while I was working at the Sign Shop to ask me if I was reading Cary Politics. I was too busy to do so on Monday (sorry DonH), but it appears you were not too busy to be posting on CP when you should have been out picking up your stuff from the Sign Shop and probably a whole host of other things. After I posted a reminder on CP for you to pick up your stuff from the Sign Shop, I got calls from people who were upset with me for being the person to get you to focus on your campaign and not waste time responding to people on CP.

In other words, I got chewed out for doing my job as GOTV coordinator and trying to help you and your campaign. And you can't even admit you were late!
    Last edited by VVActivist; 10-17-2009 at 01:12 PM. Reason: to quote an e-mail and clear up a detail

CatherineE Guest

The morning ends at 12 noon.

And yes I know the life of a candidate is a harried one, and you have tons of things to do the day before a campaign. But I got called by several people while I was working at the Sign Shop to ask me if I was reading Cary Politics. I was too busy to do so on Monday (sorry DonH), but it appears you were not too busy to be posting on CP when you should have been out picking up your stuff from the Sign Shop and probably a whole host of other things. After I posted a reminder on CP for you to pick up your stuff from the Sign Shop, I got calls from people who were upset with me for being the person to get you to focus on your campaign and not waste time responding to people on CP.

In other words, I got chewed out for doing my job as GOTV coordinator and trying to help you and your campaign. And you can't even admit you were late!
    Seriously, this is all ya got on me? I didn't meet you before noon? As a candidate the day before election day, you're quibbling at me about when I drop by a warehouse where you've already given out the signs to my few precincts? OMG. Get a life. Yeesh. You sure you're not working for the Republicans? I'm starting to think that GOP mole rep of yours is true.