Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Results 111 to 114 of 114

Thread: NC House District 41

  1. #111
    CatherineE Guest

    Default Re: NC House District 41

    Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C. Daily View Post
    Doris talking about leadership?? I was talking about leadership! Any elected official should have leadership qualities and the ability to reach across the aisle and work with others they may disagree with.
    Oh give it up. You ARE Doris. Should we ask Don Hyatt to verify the IP#s of Doris Weaver and C.Daily and see if they are a match?
    Come on Catherine - if you have proof from FB - why would you need to ask Don Hyatt a single thing? You say you have proof - now it's time to show your cards. Merely saying you have proof is totally different than actually having it. Sort of like saying the Mayor asked you to run and endorses your candidacy.....

    But if Don Hyatt is going to be asked to do this, maybe he should also check and see if the IP#s of your home and other places match those of other notorious (and in many cases unverified) members of CP.

    And maybe someone out there with a message from SJ Patel should print it out and show us all the e-mail address/account it really came from. Would you be surprised to know who actually sent her the message claiming to be SJ Patel?
    Look who's back at it. What makes you think I give a **** what you think? Don't you have some chores to do at momma's house?
    It's a documented fact that you don't give a **** what anything thinks. 16 to 5 I believe.

    But you have made a claim that FB provided you with information and there is little reason that FB would do that short of a court order. This seems like yet another claim of yours that appears to have little basis in fact - like your claim that Mayor W asked you to run and endorsed your run when there has been ample evidence that he did any such thing - and much evidence (some supplied indirectly by the Mayor himself) that he did no such thing.
    Chris, why are you w.
    rking so hard? Since you don't live in Cary you missed David Young's robo-call last week telling folks to go vote for me. The mayor has yet to provide permission for me to publish that email. Why do you think that is? Please, don't answer. It's rhetorical!

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    239

    Default Re: NC House District 41

    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C. Daily View Post
    Doris talking about leadership?? I was talking about leadership! Any elected official should have leadership qualities and the ability to reach across the aisle and work with others they may disagree with.
    Oh give it up. You ARE Doris. Should we ask Don Hyatt to verify the IP#s of Doris Weaver and C.Daily and see if they are a match?
    Come on Catherine - if you have proof from FB - why would you need to ask Don Hyatt a single thing? You say you have proof - now it's time to show your cards. Merely saying you have proof is totally different than actually having it. Sort of like saying the Mayor asked you to run and endorses your candidacy.....

    But if Don Hyatt is going to be asked to do this, maybe he should also check and see if the IP#s of your home and other places match those of other notorious (and in many cases unverified) members of CP.

    And maybe someone out there with a message from SJ Patel should print it out and show us all the e-mail address/account it really came from. Would you be surprised to know who actually sent her the message claiming to be SJ Patel?
    Look who's back at it. What makes you think I give a **** what you think? Don't you have some chores to do at momma's house?
    It's a documented fact that you don't give a **** what anything thinks. 16 to 5 I believe.

    But you have made a claim that FB provided you with information and there is little reason that FB would do that short of a court order. This seems like yet another claim of yours that appears to have little basis in fact - like your claim that Mayor W asked you to run and endorsed your run when there has been ample evidence that he did any such thing - and much evidence (some supplied indirectly by the Mayor himself) that he did no such thing.
    Chris, why are you w.
    rking so hard? Since you don't live in Cary you missed David Young's robo-call last week telling folks to go vote for me. The mayor has yet to provide permission for me to publish that email. Why do you think that is? Please, don't answer. It's rhetorical!
    I didn't get the call from David because I couldn't vote for you - like many other people in Cary couldn't and apparently didn't. But you did pay for that call - it wasn't like it was a free endorsement, right?

    Yes - I'd like to know why the Mayor hasn't provided permission to publish the e-mail. But it's strange that others on CP have published e-mail correspondence between themselves and the Mayor which seem to refute your claims.

    And why are you still on the computer when you should be at the District 41 meeting trying to ID C.Daily? Could it be you are running late (and behind) as usual? You can't show up between 4 and 5 PM and not claim you are late for a morning pick up.
    Last edited by VVActivist; 10-17-2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: clarity
    Chris Telesca - here is my sig: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson

  3. #113
    CatherineE Guest

    Default Re: NC House District 41

    Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C. Daily View Post
    Doris talking about leadership?? I was talking about leadership! Any elected official should have leadership qualities and the ability to reach across the aisle and work with others they may disagree with.
    Oh give it up. You ARE Doris. Should we ask Don Hyatt to verify the IP#s of Doris Weaver and C.Daily and see if they are a match?
    Come on Catherine - if you have proof from FB - why would you need to ask Don Hyatt a single thing? You say you have proof - now it's time to show your cards. Merely saying you have proof is totally different than actually having it. Sort of like saying the Mayor asked you to run and endorses your candidacy.....

    But if Don Hyatt is going to be asked to do this, maybe he should also check and see if the IP#s of your home and other places match those of other notorious (and in many cases unverified) members of CP.

    And maybe someone out there with a message from SJ Patel should print it out and show us all the e-mail address/account it really came from. Would you be surprised to know who actually sent her the message claiming to be SJ Patel?
    Look who's back at it. What makes you think I give a **** what you think? Don't you have some chores to do at momma's house?
    Did they teach you that mis-direction trick at IOPL?

    It's a documented fact that you don't give a **** what anything thinks. 16 to 5 I believe.

    But you have made a claim that FB provided you with information and there is little reason that FB would do that short of a court order. This seems like yet another claim of yours that appears to have little basis in fact - like your claim that Mayor W asked you to run and endorsed your run when there has been ample evidence that he did any such thing - and much evidence (some supplied indirectly by the Mayor himself) that he did no such thing.

    Stop making claims with no evidence to back you up. It's one thing to say FB told you something - it's quite another to show the proof you claim you have. It seems like you live on here - that is what you were doing the morning before Election Day - living on CP responding to posts when you should have been picking up your material from the Sign Shop in the morning instead of nearly 5PM that afternoon. And there's another reason why there were so many people at the Sign Shop with me - to be witnesses. And I would bet in a court of law that 4 people saying you showed up closer to 5 than to 4 would have more weight than the word of 2 people. But the specific time doesn't matter - the fact is that you wrote me stating you would be by the sign shop in the morning to pick up materials. You weren't there before noon - meaning you missed the morning and you were late.

    End of story - you were late. Which proves you were wrong when you wrote in an earlier posting that you were not late.
    OMG. What a friggin drama queen you've become, Chris. I arrive well within the hours of operation and you're wigging out on that? When did you send out the engraved invitations? Some of us prefer to attend your little sign shop of horrors accompanied by a witness to protect ourselves from your creative fictional accounts. Done communicating with you since you're absolutely wasting my time.

  4. #114
    CatherineE Guest

    Default Re: NC House District 41

    Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    I didn't get the call from David because I couldn't vote for you - like many other people in Cary couldn't and apparently didn't. But you did pay for that call - it wasn't like it was a free endorsement, right?

    Yep. Paid for the call to the Washington DC vendor who pushed the phone call but not a single red cent went to the NCDP for David Young's robo-call recording. How disappointing for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    Yes - I'd like to know why the Mayor hasn't provided permission to publish the e-mail. But it's strange that others on CP have published e-mail correspondence between themselves and the Mayor which seem to refute your claims.
    "Seem" being the key word. Daddy taught me well about documenting. Pay attention.

    And why are you still on the computer when you should be at the District 41 meeting trying to ID C.Daily? Could it be you are running late (and behind) as usual? You can't show up between 4 and 5 PM and not claim you are late for a morning pick up.
    A. Already ID'd Doris Weaver as C.Daily.
    B. Don't live in Dist. 41. Live in dist. 36. No reason to have to attend. Not one of the Dist. 41 delegates. God, it must suck being you being wrong so often.
    C. No one is in a hurry to meet up with you. You should be used to that by now.

Similar Threads

  1. Eric Weaver Announces District 35 House Candidacy
    By Eric_M_Weaver_Sr in forum Raleigh & Wake Elections
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 02:12 PM
  2. White House missing emails at very convenient times
    By Caryatid in forum National Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:02 AM
  3. Apex's Gossage to Seek District 41 House Seat
    By dhyatt in forum 2008 NC Elections
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 08:07 PM
  4. Censuring a President
    By Greg in forum National Issues
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 12:34 AM
  5. Buying property next to a Park?
    By Cathy in forum Local Issues
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 12:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •