dhyatt is offline Super Moderator Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

Default Re: NC House District 41

Quote Originally Posted by chaboard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dhyatt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MattD View Post
    Hello ... I may be out of town but I'm still here!
    Did somebody say something? Hey! You guys hear anything????

All in good fun. FWIW - I'd rather keep Gale and have you or John wear the bowtie.
    Gale would look funnier in a bowtie! Not sure if that's a plus or a minus though.

So a few questions...Don where was this reporting you cited? And Matt & John - any comment?

I'll say this...I could fully and enthusiastically support any of the three.
    More of tweet than a report. NBC17 sent out the original tweet (http://twitter.com/nbc17) and it was picked up by belle who RT'd it to CP.
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org

All in good fun. FWIW - I'd rather keep Gale and have you or John wear the bowtie.
    Gale would look funnier in a bowtie! Not sure if that's a plus or a minus though.

So a few questions...Don where was this reporting you cited? And Matt & John - any comment?
    I would look funny in a bowtie. Gale would look better regardless of the tie.

Thanks (Assume that's on behalf of all of us).

Quote Originally Posted by johnshaw View Post

I would look funny in a bowtie. Gale would look better regardless of the tie.

Thanks (Assume that's on behalf of all of us).
    Hey John - want me to start attacking you on CP so you can get some sympathy votes?
    Chris Telesca - here is my sig: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson

In response to DHyatt's earlier post about Palin 2012.....

You would have better luck getting lipstick on a pig.
    Last edited by jdcasey; 09-23-2009 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by jdcasey View Post
    You would have better luck getting lipstick on a pig.
    Not sure what you mean by that. Rumor has it that some Republicans are planning to "cross the aisle" and vote for a Democrat in a local race because I am such a "meany". Can you imagine?
    Chris Telesca - here is my sig: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson

Lipstick on a Pig was a remark blown way out of proportion during the 2008 presidential campaign.

I for one try to avoid Alaskan politicians whose 'leadership skills have been tested, yet remain unproven."

JC

Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    Not sure what you mean by that. Rumor has it that some Republicans are planning to "cross the aisle" and vote for a Democrat in a local race because I am such a "meany". Can you imagine?
    I can. Your sole purpose for participating on CP seems to be to attack Catherine Evangelista. She hasn't posted on here that recently, but you're still hammering away. Personally, I don't give a darn who did wrong in your feud. But, when you have nothing else to talk about besides someone else, don't expect to be taken seriously.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" Benjamin Franklin

Hey John - want me to start attacking you on CP so you can get some sympathy votes?
    What I really need is your photographic skills. Can you take a picture of me that makes me look good. It would probably require a lot of work in Photoshop!

Quote Originally Posted by johnshaw View Post
    What I really need is your photographic skills. Can you take a picture of me that makes me look good. It would probably require a lot of work in Photoshop!
    John - are you that sure about my photographic skills? I only attended and graduated from RIT, not CGMIT.
    Do you want me to make you look like Victor Mature, or Brad Pitt? Or shoot you like Arnold Newman, Irving Penn, or Richard Avedon?

(John, you do know that when I wrote "shoot", I meant taking your photo with a camera, not doing anything with a gun, right? I've got a lot to do these days, and as much as I enjoy sharing a few laughs with the Cary PD over frivolous complaints, I can think of better ways to use my time.)

I've got CS4, but until I upgrade to Snow Leopard, I can only use 4 GB of RAM. Snow Leopard on my machine will let me use 6 GB of RAM, and I might need it all, depending on what you want me to do!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCiulla View Post
    I can. Your sole purpose for participating on CP seems to be to attack Catherine Evangelista. She hasn't posted on here that recently, but you're still hammering away. Personally, I don't give a darn who did wrong in your feud. But, when you have nothing else to talk about besides someone else, don't expect to be taken seriously.
    I do talk about many things on here. Would you like me to write (we can't talk on CP - at least not yet) about IRV? And I know that I am taken very seriously by some - ask the Cary PD about the frivolous complaint they investigated.

And by calling it a "feud", it's obvious you have no idea what happened. Where you on here for the IOPL thread? So if you base your posting on what you know - or think you know - perhaps you might want to enlighten yourself before you make such a bold statement. If you had any idea what happened, you'd be singing a different tune.