Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Meeting to Replace State Rep. Ty Harrell - from the Wake Co. Democratic Party website

Default Re: Meeting to Replace State Rep. Ty Harrell - from the Wake Co. Democratic Party website

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James Jeffers View Post
    I can't believe CE is till here, posting as she usually does. One day we should get everyone in the same room and arm them with nerf batons.
    Oh James, you poor deluded schtup. Being a FB friend of Joanne Casey, she's easily led you into participating in her little cabal to harm people she can't compete with. We don't know each other and yet you blog nasty on me for participating on a Cary Politic blog -- where I live in Cary and you don't. Funny you think I shouldn't be commenting and you should. God, you're simpleminded.
    So how come you aren't as offended by a Gene Messick - registered as a voter in Virginia and therefore not a North Carolina Democrat - interfering with the goings-on of the North Carolina Democratic Party by his constant e-mail spamming of Democrats in North Carolina?
    Chris Telesca - here is my sig: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson

CatherineE Guest

Default Re: Meeting to Replace State Rep. Ty Harrell - from the Wake Co. Democratic Party website

Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    I can't believe CE is till here, posting as she usually does. One day we should get everyone in the same room and arm them with nerf batons.
    Oh James, you poor deluded schtup. Being a FB friend of Joanne Casey, she's easily led you into participating in her little cabal to harm people she can't compete with. We don't know each other and yet you blog nasty on me for participating on a Cary Politic blog -- where I live in Cary and you don't. Funny you think I shouldn't be commenting and you should. God, you're simpleminded.
    So how come you aren't as offended by a Gene Messick - registered as a voter in Virginia and therefore not a North Carolina Democrat - interfering with the goings-on of the North Carolina Democratic Party by his constant e-mail spamming of Democrats in North Carolina?
    Why is Gene such a concern to you if he's so not worthy? Ask Doris why she started the FB group to harm him and listed herself as C.Daily as it's creator.
    Last edited by CatherineE; 10-18-2009 at 11:35 AM.

CE: Oh James, you poor deluded schtup. Being a FB friend of Joanne Casey...

I'm not just a FB friend, we're neighbors. Our children attend the same schools. We dine at each other's houses. Of course, our political views diverge yet we're still friends in real life.

Of course, I'm sure you will post something about how I'm just made up or a proxy for Joanne. If you'd like, let's you and me and Joanne meet for lunch. You can bring SJ Patel. I'll take video of the event so we can lay this issue to rest.

CatherineE Guest

CE: Oh James, you poor deluded schtup. Being a FB friend of Joanne Casey...

I'm not just a FB friend, we're neighbors. Our children attend the same schools. We dine at each other's houses. Of course, our political views diverge yet we're still friends in real life.

Of course, I'm sure you will post something about how I'm just made up or a proxy for Joanne. If you'd like, let's you and me and Joanne meet for lunch. You can bring SJ Patel. I'll take video of the event so we can lay this issue to rest.
    Be sure to invite Doris and C.Daily. Having never met you but watching you willing to pile on tells me all I need to know about you.

Be sure to invite Doris and C.Daily. Having never met you but watching you willing to pile on tells me all I need to know about you.
    So you are up for this, then?

CatherineE Guest

Re-read the last sentence I posted to you. You may want to hang with "Gladys Kravitz" but I don't care for her or her brand of promoting the politics of personal destruction on others. Besides, anyone she supports loses, that could rub off!

Re-read the last sentence I posted to you. You may want to hang with "Gladys Kravitz" but I don't care for her or her brand of promoting the politics of personal destruction on others. Besides, anyone she supports loses, that could rub off!
    Yes, you wouldn't want the stigma of losing an election hanging about. Well, if you change your mind about the lunch & video, let me know.

CatherineE Guest

Yes, you wouldn't want the stigma of losing an election hanging about. Well, if you change your mind about the lunch & video, let me know.
    "Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." --George E. Woodberry

CatherineE Guest

Check out this link to view the news story and photos from Saturday's Cary democratic meeting to fill the District 41 NC House seat.

John Shaw: your quote was the perfect ending to the story.

Hal Goodtree: Thanks for running so many of my photos!