Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Meeting to Replace State Rep. Ty Harrell - from the Wake Co. Democratic Party website

CatherineE Guest

Default Re: Meeting to Replace State Rep. Ty Harrell - from the Wake Co. Democratic Party website

Quote Originally Posted by C. Daily View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    Again, read the thread. Just because someone is attached to Cary there should be no stigma.

Why don't you take more time for rest and reflection. If anything your race showed that Jack is vulnerable. Not if you run against him again but if a viable candidate would run.
    REMOVED must get awful tired of listening to your banshee mode.
    No idea what this means but then again very little of your BS does.
    Sure you do. Your husband.[/quote

Back to the " I know who you are game". Have a good time with that.
    So not denying you're married to REMOVED?
    Guess somebody had to go change her underwear! Busted. Easy to correlate a few facts and figured out who you were. That and Facebook helped.
    Maybe you should start another thread called "Busted". Your dad must have taken you to work with him everyday for you to have all these talents. Not interested in playing your game. I blocked your emails on CP now just continue to rant.

You are so reaching on this one. Keep throwing darts.
    Dad taught me lots of investigative skills like documenting. I'm guessing this was the look on your face when you realized you were busted:

I see you haven't denied being married to REMOVED.
    Last edited by kellyc; 10-16-2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: See post 14 and 15

kellyc is offline Verified Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    2-Star Forum General

Default Re: Meeting to Replace State Rep. Ty Harrell - from the Wake Co. Democratic Party website

Catherine

Please do not post personal information about other users with out their permission on this site.

Per the forum rules:

http://carypolitics.org/forums/faq.p...faq_forumrules

Absolutely no revealing of personal information without consent from the party in question. This includes no disclosure of places of employment. It's appropriate to post "you sound like you might be a gardener". It's not ok to post "George works at XYZ Landscaping".
    The one, the only---- KellyC

99% of the population cannot lick their own elbow.

CatherineE Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kellyc View Post
    Catherine

Please do not post personal information about other users with out their permission on this site.

Per the forum rules:

Absolutely no revealing of personal information without consent from the party in question. This includes no disclosure of places of employment. It's appropriate to post "you sound like you might be a gardener". It's not ok to post "George works at XYZ Landscaping".
    Thank you for the reminder, Kelly and the confirmation.

kellyc is offline Verified Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    2-Star Forum General

Quote Originally Posted by kellyc View Post
    Catherine

Per the forum rules:

Thank you for the reminder, Kelly and the confirmation.
    Honestly Catherine I don't know who any of these people are you are talking to. Don't know C. Daily and I don't know who they are married to. I dont even know what sex C. Daily is and I really don't care. Whether you are right or wrong about their spouse is unknown to me. What I do know is that sharing information about someone's family on this site with out their permission is against CP's rules.
    The one, the only---- KellyC

99% of the population cannot lick their own elbow.

dhyatt is offline Super Moderator Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

This thread is supposed to be about the relative merits of those seeking District 41 seat. Please take the personal stuff somewhere else.
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org

Time to move on to discuss district 41 issues and I have to get back to work.
    Last edited by MattD; 10-17-2009 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Removed personal attack

CatherineE Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Doris Weaver View Post
    Your childish antics are showing again. Time to move on to discuss district 41 issues and I have to get back to work.
    So why are you trolling on a Cary website if so busy? BTW, Facebook confirmed you were "Charlie Daily" aka "C.Daily". Punk.

Exclamation Re: Meeting to Replace State Rep. Ty Harrell - from the Wake Co. Democratic Party website

I was informed that you had decided to bring me into your tirade. The real question is why you are so fixated on me? If I am a punk why are you stalking me?

Doris, will we see you at the meeting tomorrow?

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Doris Weaver View Post
    Your childish antics are showing again. Time to move on to discuss district 41 issues and I have to get back to work.
    So why are you trolling on a Cary website if so busy? BTW, Facebook confirmed you were "Charlie Daily" aka "C.Daily". Punk.
    That's funny - I could never get them to admit who SJ Patel was. Or any of the other sock-puppets that have been used to stalk me on FB and on CP.

Tell us your secret Catherine - short of going to court - how did you get FB to reveal that Charlie Daily is (as you claim) Doris Weaver? Because now you are in the precarious position of having to show proof that FB did this after you claimed they did this. We've already seen how Mayor Weinbrecht's recollection of events doesn't quite jibe with yours.

So what is the proof you have? And if you have it - I am sure there are more than a few people on here who have e-mails and other documentation that will reveal the identity of the person or persons who claimed to be SJ Patel and oh so many others.
    Chris Telesca - here is my sig: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson