Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Meeting to Replace State Rep. Ty Harrell - from the Wake Co. Democratic Party website

Default Re: Meeting to Replace State Rep. Ty Harrell - from the Wake Co. Democratic Party website

CE doesn't know what she thinks she knows. Tomorrow should prove to be an interesting election. I just hope those who are voting take into account the person's leadership qualities and electability for the 2010 elections. This would include running an effective campaign and the ability to raise money.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Default Re: Meeting to Replace State Rep. Ty Harrell - from the Wake Co. Democratic Party website

Good luck to HD 41 and the candidates. We need someone who will have the wind to their back going into 2010!!!

JDCasey
    Last edited by MattD; 10-17-2009 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Removed Personal Attack

Would the moderators please stop letting certain people to violate the rules.
    Catherine you were warned yesterday by Kelly C, see below
    Catherine

Please do not post personal information about other users with out their permission on this site.

Per the forum rules:

http://carypolitics.org/forums/faq.p...faq_forumrules

Honestly Catherine I don't know who any of these people are you are talking to. Don't know C. Daily and I don't know who they are married to. I dont even know what sex C. Daily is and I really don't care. Whether you are right or wrong about their spouse is unknown to me. What I do know is that sharing information about someone's family on this site with out their permission is against CP's rules.

Today will prove to be an interesting day. Getting ready to head out to the voting venue for District 41.

Good luck to all candidates running for House District 41.
    Last edited by MattD; 10-17-2009 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Removed Personal Attack

I can't believe CE is till here, posting as she usually does.
    Last edited by MattD; 10-17-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Per

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VVActivist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C. Daily View Post
    Doris, will we see you at the meeting tomorrow?
    Charlie and Doris - watch out for moon-bats in the area!
    Why, are you going to be in Cary?
    I guess you would know where the moon-bats live, eh?
    Chris Telesca - here is my sig: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by James Jeffers View Post
    I can't believe CE is till here, posting as she usually does. One day we should get everyone in the same room and arm them with nerf batons.

Sorry but that won't work with CE. I know from experience that she would want darts but would demand everyone else have nerf batons.

Today will prove to be an interesting day. Getting ready to head out to the voting venue for District 41.

BTW - brewski at Flying Saucer or the "other place" after the meeting? I believe this one's your treat!
    Last edited by MattD; 10-17-2009 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Removed personal attack
    Chris Telesca - here is my sig: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson

Unfortunately, Cary does have a stain upon its lovely city. I have an interest in all races, as I am somewhat of a political junkie. I would also like to make certain that those elected to office are worthy of the offices they seek.

Unfortunately, Cary does have a stain upon its lovely city. I have an interest in all races, as I am somewhat of a political junkie. I would also like to make certain that those elected to office are worthy of the offices they seek.
    And it's interest - one of Catherine's biggest supporters is her "white knight" Gene Messick who she has mentioned on here at least one time before. He claims to be fighting for the soul of the NC Democratic Party but he doesn't even live in NC nor does he vote here.

So Catherine - how come it's OK for Gene to be concerned about the NC Democratic Party when he doesn't even live in the state, but it's not ok for other Wake County Dems to be concerned about races in Cary?