Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How did Gene M get my email address?

Default Re: How did Gene M get my email address?

Quote Originally Posted by dhyatt View Post
    Catherine Evangelista is now 'promising' ("not a threat, it's a promise") legal action against yours truly if this thread remains on CP. Well Catherine, when a judge orders me to delete the posts, I will. Until then, count your blessings that I don't plaster your emails here.
    Can you spell NUT ?
    Dave Upton

Quote Originally Posted by daveu View Post
    Can you spell NUT ?
    Careful, Dave, you might be personally named in that suit.
    Daniel Chang

Asking liberals where wages and prices come from is like asking six-year-olds where babies come from. -- Thomas Sowell

dhyatt is offline Super Moderator Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    Site Admin
    3-Star Forum General

Yes folks, I'm no psychiatrist but I do believe the man is clinically insane.

In my email this evening...
    Dear Don,
    You were administratively removed from NC Democrats Network for refusing to provide the true names and contact info for persons you allow to use carypolitics.org as an Internet hideout to anonymously attack unsuspecting Democrats with fake aliases.
    That makes you a self-admitted Libel Monger.
    Libel Mongering Websites are in the same category as other Public Menaces, like whorehouses, illegal gambling and crackdens.
    Harboring criminals for criminal purposes has nothing to do with First Amendment Freedoms. Nor has refusing to be honest.
    You are personally responsible for every libelous statement posted on carypolitics.org, and your refusal to divulge identities of Libelers has proven your intention to be a Libel Monger.
    Unlike you, I generally dislike talking about people behind their backs. Hence, I'm attaching a copy of what is being published this weekend. And unlike the Libelfest Liars you coddle and shield, I sign what I write with my true name.
    Formal complaints are being prepared. You should receive copies from the Agencies with which they are filed.
    .May you have a marvelous remainder of your life, Don,
    and may you never have need of:
    Rethuglican Healthcare: Save money. Die faster!
    Cordially,
    Gene
    The entire email is attached if you really want a good laugh
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Don Hyatt
    Webmaster
    CaryPolitics.org

d4vendel is offline Verified Five Year Club
    Site Supporter
    2-Star Forum General

Wow. Given all of the times you have allowed his associates to post anonymous garbage here he came up with this....

Wow.

I'm not a doctor either, Don, but I think your assessment may be right on the money.
    ==================================
    David Forvendel

"You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Opinions are mine, not those of my employer.

Talking Re: How did Gene M get my email address?

I just wish he & Blogstalker would use better photos of me.... actually, I am thankful they did not pull anything from my college days. I was young and needed the money.

So, how's the law suit going???

Quote Originally Posted by jdcasey View Post
    I just wish he & Blogstalker would use better photos of me.... actually, I am thankful they did not pull anything from my college days. I was young and needed the money.

So, how's the law suit going???
    That's actually a good pic of me that came from FB - I assume that one of "Crazy" Gene's sock-puppet friends got it for him.

Don - welcome to the "Crazy" Gene Messick club - we are having t-shirts made up. What's your size?
    Chris Telesca - here is my sig: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson

So Don --

How did Gene get your email address?

When I read the story about Tyler Clementi it reminded me of Gene Messick and the people that he goes after. The thought that some people find his email funny, help him and feed him information is beyond my understanding. When it comes to bullying, the Internet can encourage what psychologists call "disinhibition." People say and do things in cyberspace that they wouldn't ordinarily say or do face-to-face. Defamation, impersonation, or just plain being mean, cyber bullies can inflict mental anguish that can hurt worse than physical wounds because a cyber attack can reach a vast audience, and it can haunt the victim forever. Once out in cyberspace it can follow you for the rest of your life. It affects people in different ways and some people may not want to kill themselves but like any wounded animal the outcome cannot be determined. Such a waste of life and it was not technologies fault but inhumanity. At least in a school yard brawl, a bully can see his or her victim suffer. Online bullies may never know how much suffering they're inflicting.
    Last edited by Doris Weaver; 10-05-2010 at 12:43 AM. Reason: changed a sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Doris Weaver View Post
    When I read the story about Tyler Clementi it reminded me of Gene Messick and the people that he goes after. The thought that some people find his email funny, help him and feed him information is beyond my understanding. When it comes to bullying, the Internet can encourage what psychologists call "disinhibition." People say and do things in cyberspace that they wouldn't ordinarily say or do face-to-face. Defamation, impersonation, or just plain being mean, cyber bullies can inflict mental anguish that can hurt worse than physical wounds because a cyber attack can reach a vast audience, and it can haunt the victim forever. Once out in cyberspace it can follow you for the rest of your life. It affects people in different ways and some people may not want to kill themselves but like any wounded animal the outcome cannot be determined. Such a waste of life and it was not technologies fault but inhumanity. At least in a school yard brawl, a bully can see his or her victim suffer. Online bullies may never know how much suffering they're inflicting.
    Speaking of bullies - guess what? Someone is claiming to be C.Daily over on My NC but has a freakishly detailed knowledge of my choice of beverages and of NCBS-NC administrative policies.

I don't think it's the real C. Daily..not Charlie's style of writing at all. Who do you think it is?
    Chris Telesca - here is my sig: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -- Thomas Jefferson

Can we make Gene or whoever this dude is an honorary member here? The site needs a spark. Come on Don, make it happen.
    We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

Sir Winston Churchill