------------

IN THE UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT
    FOR THE DISTRICT OF DELAWARE

In re:

Capitol Infrastructure, LLC et al *

Chapter 11

Case No. 12-11362 (KG)

(Jointly Administered)

LEGAL NOTICE - - MOTION TO REJECT CONTRACTS IN BANKRUPTCY - - NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF PRIMECAST AND BEYOND COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES

On April 26, 2012, the above-captioned debtors and debtors-in-possession (the “Debtors”) each filed a Bankruptcy petition in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware (the “Bankruptcy Court”). You may know the Debtors as “Beyond Communications” or “Primecast.”

On May 4, 2012, the Debtors filed a Motion to Reject certain Service and Customer Contracts (the “Motion”) in the Bankruptcy Court. By the Motion, the Debtors are asking for permission from the Bankruptcy Court to stop performing under certain contracts. If the Motion is granted, Beyond Communications and Primecast will no longer offer service to you effective May 10, 2012. You should immediately make arrangements for replacement TELEPHONE AND INTERNET service.YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS NOTICE BECAUSE YOUR CONTRACT WITH PRIMECAST OR BEYOND COMMUNICATIONS, IF ANY, WILL BE REJECTED UNDER THE MOTION, AND THE MOTION AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. If you wish to object to the Motion, you must: (i) file an Objection with the Clerk of the Bankruptcy Court, 824 Market Street, 3rd Floor, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, on or before May 9, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. (ET) (the “Objection Deadline”); and (ii) serve your Objection so that it is actually received on or before the Objection Deadline by counsel to the Debtors: James C. Carignan, Esq., Pepper Hamilton LLP, Hercules Plaza, Suite 5100, 1313 Market Street, P.O. Box 1709, Wilmington, DE 19801, E-mail: carignanj@pepperlaw.com. A HEARING TO CONSIDER THE MOTION WILL BE HELD ON MAY 10, 2012 AT 1:00 P.M. (ET) AT THE BANKRUPTCY COURT, 824 MARKET STREET, 6TH FLOOR, WILMINGTON, DE 19801. The Motion is available on the Debtors’ website: www.goprimecast.com/notice (the “Website”). Additional information regarding the Motion can be obtained by calling the Debtors’ Hotline at 855-215-4135. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THE MOTION CAREFULLY TO DETERMINE WHETHER TO OBJECT TO THE MOTION. If you do not object to the Motion, the Bankruptcy Court may grant the Motion.

* The Debtors are: Accelera Services, LLC; Amenity Broadband, LLC; BA Infrastructure SPE, LLC; Baldwin County Internet/DSSI Service, L.L.C.; Broadstar, LLC; Capitol Broadband Development Company, LLC; Capitol Broadband Management Corporation; Capitol Broadband Ventures, LLC; Capitol Infrastructure, LLC; Capitol Infrastructure CP Funding, LLC; CB Infrastructure SPE, LLC; Infrastructure SPE, LLC;
    "I deny the allegation, and I deny the allegator!"

Default Re: Glen Lang Sucks

"I have attorneys too!" - Glen D. Lang

"Our guys will dig until the cops show up!" - anon Connexion Executive

Primecast customers are reacting now to the news. This is ugly folks.

http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Primecast-206028272

Good Morning!
    My name is MS_DOA, also known on trustlink as Holly C. I have been reading this thread since late April and decided since my quote was used, I would sign in here and see if there has been any further news on weather customers will be able to start filing action against Primecast?
    My experience and from searching online I can see this company has abused it powers for auto-deductions, the trust of customers and the communities they service. There are numerous claims of double billing, and other questionable activities I believe they need to be investigated further.
    Since day one in our community I knew this was bad news, they came in advertising one thing and when it came to time to start services it took almost a year to put in place what they claimed they had from the start. (auto payments, viewing and paying your bill online, internet speed). I know it is partially the fault of the communities who thought they were getting a good deal but after having been with my service provider for over 18 years and having 11 rooms serviced, this company came in, made a mess of lines, downgraded our service and was told we could only have four! Their installers have walked off the jobs, leaving installations not completed, leaving me to finish the job since frustration was so high I refused to let them come back. I eventually sent photos to directv and yet Primecast expected payment. Around December I started letting Directv know of the numerous complaints on how many of my neighbors will not accept their service due to the bad name Primecast was giving it so I am glad to see they pulled their contracts for whatever reason they stated!!
    Primecast's website still acts as if it is in business with directv and after calling various sister companies looking for a contact number April 26th in hopes to find a way to speak to someone (they still were stating 24/7 customer support) when everything went dark on April 24th (call center refusing to take calls, and emails going unanswered) I came across one number and gave notice to turn off my service. They stated they were still going to try to collect a full payment of what is owed, I reminded them the payment was made to directv and I only owed on partial internet service...Needless to say, they stated they were going after the full amount. Now my concern is for the other customers's whose credit is going to be marked due this company's demands for payment??? I am reading online reports of complaints Primecast is taking full advantage of having access to customers accounts and deducting funds they IMHO, have no claim too.

To end this, I still have not gotten notice this company is no longer in service (I am not counting the one from our community), I still do not know what to do with their modems but I am suggesting everyone hang on to their bills, and be aware of the date Directv took over, I just have a feeling this is going to be a long haul as in a year from now customers are going to be looking at their credit report and seeing what futher damage this company does...

MS_DOA,
    Thanks for joining CP and I'm sorry it was under these circumstances. I'm sure the situation has been very difficult for Primecast customers and it's hard to believe that in 2012 this kind of nonsense still goes on
    Don Hyatt
    CP Site Admin ID

So the word is that Hotwire is buying the remains of all or some portions of Connexions on the 15th of the month. I've heard a number of $12 million. This data is from multiple sources, current and former Connexion employees. How accurate it may be we will see.

The problem is that given the way the shell companies operated, Hotwire may acquire some level of liability, which may justify the absurdly low purchase price.

Glen Lang will have write a book: How to turn 500 million dollars into 12 million dollars, or, the train I wrecked.

I hear there is a huge level of denial going on in and around suite 250. Glen and his Posse, henceforth known as The Unemployables, seem to think reality is something different than what it is.

Jorge Lucasa parodied these clowns with a clip from Downfall and while comparing anyone aside from Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, or Hussein Obama to Adolph Hitler is generally in bad form, you know what, it fits with Glen and The Unemployables.

Here is a clue kiddies: If you graduated from college 5-6 years ago and you are now a director/VP at Connexion, you are unemployable.

Here's something else, if you're in accounting and you're still there, you better get away from Connexion now and do nothing illegal or your reputation will be rat vomit. CPA's that help crooks like Glen Lang defraud the public or their investors don't remain CPAs upon exposure.

Gone are the days when Glen would bragg of getting Connexion big then getting it bought and cashing out with a fat check. That delusion is over.

One final note, if your father is a freaking Chi-Mo, stop snooping on my Linkedin profile, okay Kaitlyn, can we do that sweetheart?

Connexion Technologies is over in one week folks.

Oh, run fast, Hotwire isn't any better.

It's a good thing Glen has an umbrella personal liability insurance plan. That'll pay for the sexual harassment lawsuits.

Default Why this matters.

1- The city of Cary is being sued. Right now we have multiple lawsuits ongoing, none of which we are likely to win. The ordinances Glen Lang bullied and thugged through our city council are an unending source of litigation and for us, the taxpayers, of loss. For the next fiscal year the legal department at the city of Cary is requesting an increase in funding of $500,000. Keep in mind this is JUST AN INCREASE on top of their earlier projected budgetary needs. And it is also just one year. Glen has been out of office now for 8 years, the lawsuits didn't start this year or last kids and they won't end this year or next year.

==Glen Lang is costing the taxpayers of the city of Cary millions.

2- Glen Lang is a serial crook. The SEC busted him over a decade ago for fraud. He did it again. Granted, the DA is an elected Democrat just as Glen was so the chance of Glen being held accountable in criminal court is non-existant. I aggregated this data so that attorneys and plaintiffs can have a central respository of FACTS and CONTACTS to draw upon.

==Glen Lang needs to be held accountable in Civil Court.

3- Glen Land defrauded me, a citizen of Cary of transparent and accountable government. Enough of his lackeys are still on the city council to prevent any action to undo the damage Glen did to Our Fair City. The current city council will not remove ordinances a court has already struck down as unConstitutional (the sign ordinance). They are so damned arrogant they will not concede defeat under any circumstance.

==Seeing Glen Lang's lackey's using "transparent government" as a campaign slogan while still behaving as they did when he was mayor is unacceptable. Exposure works.

4- Glen's victim's: the taxpayers of the city of Cary, his investors at Connexion Technologies, his customers, his suppliers, his contractors, and his employees need to understand that they were not the only ones wronged by this crook.

==Glen is a human tornado wrecking a path of destruction wherever he goes and harming all in his way.

5- Glen is so blinded by his own damnable greed he is oblivious to the harm he inflicts on others and appears to lack any sense of shame regarding his own decisions (hiring a convicted child molestor for a position of trust). He willfully and deliberately lied to the people and council of Our Fair City while mayor. He voted on matters he had a vested financial interest in, denied he had a financial interest in the matter, then when exposed, rationalized it by claiming his interest was not materially significant. Let's be clear- these are instances where Glen was caught. The full scope of this miscreant's misbehavior in public office and in business may never be known. Public exposure and denunciation is the disinfectant needed in this case.

==Glen's primary motivation is pure raw greed and he will harm anyone and everyone who gets in the way of his pursuit of wealth.

Default Re: Why this matters.

Awareness among Connexion's customer's of what is going on is spreading.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/servi...connexion.html