Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Connexion, Capitol Broadband, and why Glen Lang Sucks

johnb is offline Verified 3-Star Forum General

Default Re: Glen Lang Sucks

....hold on....from what I am hearing from Connnexion employees Glen hired his "best friend" after the child molestor was convicted.....and you guys live next door to each other?

There is so much wrong with this....

1- YOUR BEST FRIEND IS A FREAKING CHI-MO.

2- You knowingly hire a CHI-MO.

3- Your language and behavior at work are frequently inappropriate due to the overtly perverted sexual nature of your commentary.

I think #1 was enough, but freaking ouch! Glen was a creeper all on his own, this puts an exponent on the creep factor.

http://services.wakegov.com/realesta...Cglen%25&spg=1
    http://services.wakegov.com/realesta...chard%25&spg=1

It's like they're twins or something.

Just some random comments about Glen Lang and Connexion from Connexion employees:

"The truth is, there was no direction - the "fast pace" was being able to repeatedly abandon months worth of work to go in a completely different & not well researched direction. Business cases? We don't need no stinkin' business cases!!"

"They're right, the Connexion environment was pretty unique to them, in that it was corrupt & willy-nilly. Sounds like a great recipe, huh?"

"I got the coverage cancellation letter from Connexion in the mail today. Cancelled healthcare coverage includes COBRA coverage for Medical, Dental, Life and Flexible Spending. It all ends May 30th. Unless my good friend and ex-coworker Tim G got covered under some kind of grandfather clause ( he had the massive heart attack in late February) the poor guy has been handed a death sentence! Looks like Lang is a murderer as well as a charlatan."

"The workplace was hostile. Folks were in management positions that had no business with that responsibility. Nepotism was a huge problem."

"Glen Lang & family were/are very tight with the Ahmeds. As told to me by Rick Ahmed's daughter, when Glen decided to move from their old neighborhood - where he & the Ahmeds both lived - and build on Michaelangelo Way (Regency neighborhood, I think?), the Ahmeds did the same - and built a house next door."

"...it was a decision that was made in an Executive meeting to activate a small number of boxes to keep quota. It was thought that this would be a short term solution until the properties were fully converted to CNXN networks and the STB's would be needed at that time."

"...Glen, wife Barbara, son Dustin, and daughter Brittany all worked there. Then neighbors were hired. The Ahmeds you read about on Bill Hicks' blog; Mother (sue), Father (rick [registered sex offender who committed these crimes while employeed]), daughter (kaitlyn) and son (justin) all worked there AND made more than their managers in a yearly salary."

My question: 9- Did Glen ever figure out who Jorge Lucasa was?

The answer: "HAHAHA this was so funny. He ran around to people and threatened to fire them on the spot if they didn't fess up to knowing something or having a hand in the production. What he didn't do was go to the right people like myself who knew everything that was happening, and possibly fed some information to xxxxxxxxxx."

"I do know is a lot of good people lost good jobs because of a greed, corruption, piss poor business decisions, and god awful promotions."

"Some of us tried to see Goodnight and were refused meetings and then got a "visit" about our intentions."
    Last edited by johnb; 04-26-2012 at 01:54 PM.

This is a longer quote from a female ex-employee of Connexion Technologies.

I told you folks Glen Lang was a creep. Hell, I told you people he was a creep and a crook while he was still Mayor of Cary. It's not hard to figure Glen out, he bullies and blusters and threatens and most people are afraid of or intimated by that pathetic clown. He's as dangerous as a day old fart, he's a coward and cannot tolerate people that stand their ground to him.

"Glen's gross tendencies towards sexual harassment in the workplace filtered down throughout the company. It was a gross atmosphere all around. HR never did anything. I had some unwanted advances from another VP, and even though I left the company after only 6 months and I figured out what was going on (6 months too long, if you ask me!) he still tries to contact me occasionally. i've had to block him from my email."

About the Jorge Lucasa videos:

"Holy moly, those videos are hysterical!!!! And sadly, accurate."

"I don't think Glen Lang ever had the intentions of building a solid sustainable company with a long term vision. He was wanting to get rich quick and duck out. I believe he enticed people with titles and pay only to have them do his "dirty work"."

"And today they shut off the Techs (what is left of them) gas cards with out letting anyone know.
    Stay classy!!"

"Correct about the layoffs today ! Just got my Notice via email. CLASSY!!! "

Just so there is no mistaking things. I'm not hiding out on the Internet, concealing my identify while taking pot shots at Glen Lang.

To: glen.lang@cnxntech.com
    CC: dranii@newsobserver.com

Subject: bore holes

Priority: Normal Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:13 PM Size: 2 KB

Hey Glen, just thought I'd drop you a note to ask you if you have any comment on
    some statements some of your former employees are making in regards to:

1- Your firm illegally drilled bore holes through governmentally owned and
    privately owned property after being denied authorization/an easement to do so.

2- Patterns of sexual harassment from you, certain EVP's and VP's at connection
    towards male and female employees, including one who left as a result of it.

3- Your discussing/mocking what you knew or imagined to be of the sexual
    proclivities and/or habits of certain of your employees in the presence of other
    employee.

4- That it is not possible for you to be honest.

5- That you threatened numerous employees you suspected of being responsible for
    the "Jorge Lucasa" videos on Youtube which mocked your competency, intelligence,
    and integrity.

6- How many companies comprise this shell game at Connexion Technologies? Don't
    worry, one of your ex employees is flow charting this for me so your answer is
    only to validate, or not, your honesty.

7- Where is Beyond Communications incorporated?

8- Where is Primecast incorporated?

9- What's going on with the Workman's comp for those two firms?

10- Where is the only employee of Beyond Communications located and who is it?

Finally, as a Cary resident defrauded of honest, transparent, and accountable
    government during your tenure as Mayor, what the hell did you do for Jim
    Goodnight that he would give you $500million? There was a quid pro quo, what was
    it Glen?

David Ranii of the NandO is cc'd on this as these ten questions are one's we'll
    be seeing addressed in the NandO. It will be interesting to see who is willing
    to go to jail for you Glen.

John Barbara

Well, the emails to Glen and Connexion EVP's/VP's are not bouncing. The atmosphere in the Bunker must be insufferable for everyone not destined for criminal prosecution.

Here is something funny, not humorous, but odd.

So in December of 2011 Glen Lang donates a large chunk of shares of Connexion Technologies to Duke Hospital. The number had a comma in it and a lot of zeros to the right of a positive, whole integer.

Connexion is pre-IPO.

What is the value of the company? I've worked for pre-IPO firms and most work hard to fix a reasonable and accurate valuation on themselves.

NOT CONNEXION!!!!

Glen valued his company at $30 per share.

Using Glen Lang's CocaineAlgebra, he gave Duke a lot of money. Using SoberMath, Glen gave Duke Hospital worthless paper.

What is scary is that some accountant(s) fixed a price of $30 per share on Connexion and that was allegedly still valid in 12/2011.

Freaking wow.

so a couple of ex-Connexion employees are explaining the web of firms Glen, Walter, Ian, et al created over there on Dillard Drive. The schematic looks like a bowl of spaghetti.

This is interesting though:

https://prodnet.www.neca.org/publica...f/33011iub.pdf

"According to Primecast, the allegations against it are based on an unwarranted charge that Primecast and Connexion are one and the same. Primecast asserted it is a separate legal entity, distinct from Connexion."

"Primecast stated it is one of many service providers that partners with Connexion. Primecast admitted it is a service provider and contracts to provide its services over Connexion’s infrastructure and that Connexion contracts with property owners. (Primecast Answer, ∂ 3.) Primecast also admitted it contracts directly with end users of its VoIP, data, and video services for compensation. (Primecast Answer, ∂ 23.)"

So what is going on here is the Glen and his posse created one company with the fiction that it was a real estate company (Connexion) and others (Primecast) to play the role of the service provider. And all the while lying to the Courts that these were two separate entities that had nothing to do with each other when in fact they were the same entity.

Neat, but what Glen and Crew were doing is trying to subvert/avoid regulations imposed on utilities such as phone companies.

This is what he had Cary municipal employees researching for him when he was Mayor. Glen knew exactly what to do to try to leverage himself into a position where he could avoid governmental regulation/oversight while maximizing the costs/harm he could inflict upon his competitors. Think about it. Connexion as a real estate company could charge whatever they wanted for access. Costs a real service provider could not pay.What difference did it make to Primecast, it was the same company.

There is always a con artist trying to game the system kids.

Any former Connexion employees wanna chat about the web?

Walter keeps filing paperwork to create more and more fake companies, it seems to be the one thing Glen and his posse can actually make, God knows they never figured out how to make a profit.

Accelera - Anyone hear of this firm before seeing your W2?
    http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/cor...ItemId=7969176

The website for Accelera is here, notice the call centers. Eric Fichtner is involved in all of this (see the Customer Support and Leadership pages):
    http://www.cnxn-cashin.com/index.html

Amenity Broadband - this company was created in August 2011, shortly before layoffs. Here is the question: After DirecTV found out about the phantom receivers Amenity was merged into Capitol Broadband on 10/26/2011, less than 3 months after coming into existence. were these two events related somehow?
    http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/cor...ItemId=9808132

Primecast, Beyond, and Amenity all have similar website designs, although Amenity lists it's address as 5640 Dillard Drive, Cary, NC (coincidentally right near Connexion offices). The phone number on the Amenity website does work, and goes directly to a person after a couple of rings.
    http://www.amenitybroadband.com/amenitybroadband/

Primecast, incorporated in Florida with Rick Alder as the one employee that lives in Cary.

http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/cor...itemId=8929337

Capital Broadband

http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/cor...itemId=5459004

The web is interesting. It does look like a tremendous amount of energy was put into fogging up this mess.